flight back to cairo #winterbreak2015
6:41 AM
ok now my brain functioning well dah..can blog something..I was too exhausted to do anything last night huhu..
lets storey-morey now, yes?
this time I made it :)) I traveled the way I want..
barely with only one small luggage for cargo and yes,
me then walk throughout the journey with only sling bag, a book and neck pillow in hand..
yeay meeee!! :))
from kl-dubai..everything went well..
*oh exception for the part/fact I sit beside this one negro who snore & smell zzzzzz*
in klia, I somewhat feel like my dreams all gonna be TRUE !!
(amin amin amin pleaseeee ya Allah)..
babe, I walk side by side to those pilots, not enought with that, I rode train with groups of pilot too!! macho babe, macho..they're loking so cool..
babe, I walk side by side to those pilots, not enought with that, I rode train with groups of pilot too!! macho babe, macho..they're loking so cool..
okay see I'm excited again..whatever lah, may that dream of mine comes true!!
inshaAllah inshaAllah..amin ya rabb..
ok that was klia..haha..
what I noticed in those 2 flights kl -dubai, dubai-cairo is that both planes landed smoothly..
excellent lah captain! :)) and yes I really fall for the first flight pilot though did not even saw him..
bhahahaha..btw, he's a Malaysian babe!!
the way he conducted the flight..oh maiiiiiiiii..melt babe..
but to be honest, I really like my first flight kl-dubai..everything was fine..
even the cabin crew were very nice..haha credit to that one stewardess who'd chat to me
indeed, i am thankful for that..she's talking to me in friendly manner makes me feel home
though i'm flying away :(( :)))) that also make me realize, no matter where i am, i would want to be with at least a "Malaysian".
in conclusion, I am very happy and thankful for this winter break..I could even feel the excitement i never had before through this journey..though it only a short break, it is enough for me to at least for a moment skip all the routine here in Egypt..I need that to breath..thank you Ayie for sponsoring me back..thank you family for always supporting me no matter what and how I'm doing..and the first and most important to be thankful is to my Lord..thank You ya Rabb..thank You ya Allah for everything..
no words can ever describe my gratefullness :))
till then ;
waiting for boarding..then off to toilet when i coughed non stop..malu beb..then i met wan athirah, a dentist student studying in jordan..shes nice too 

selfie in toilet #onboard
dubai connect..while waiting for boarding
#travelread - will always be my must do everytime flying somewhere..

0 comments