Once was My Knight

10:37 AM

While pondering over something, someone suddenly came across my mind. 
Mr.HR - We were very closed. He had always made himself availabe for me.
Until.. the day he found his other half, and things changed.

I don't blame him though. He did the right thing.

So, what I wanna say is..

I didn't realize how significant his presence was in my life till last night, the day I reread all our text messages again. He was there for me all the way, through my ups & downs in those difficult 3-4 years. No, I wasn't senseless, I knew what he wanted, yet I ignored. Maybe because the spark wasn't there. Whatever the case is now, I want him to know how blessed & grateful I was & am to have him, once as my bestest friend. The one that I had always turn to in any case at any time back then.

Thank you dude!

Your soon to be wife surely is one lucky lady!
.
This coming December, his relationship status gonna change from single to married.

Happy he finally found his love of his life, sad knowing the fact that I no longer have the luxury of having someone with so much availabilty for me.

"You don't know what you've got till its gone"

Truth.

Welcome to adulthood Nadia! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments