Twenty Fifth
10:42 PM
Assalamualaikum.
Turned 25 last Saturday. Can’t believe I am now 25. Quarter
life already guys! (Alhamdulillah)
Grateful.
I feel blessed with everything I’ve been through
all these years.
Thankful for what a person I have become.
Not bad at all! (haha although I always felt useless!! hahahaha silly me)
The bad, the good, all has it’s own significance in shaping
me to who I am today.
You know, sometimes, just when you thought you’re suck,
stucked somewhere in your life, felt like you’re old enough and still own
nothing..and then suddenly you came to a realization that you’re not
doing that bad. Yes guys, I do feel my life suck, but at the same time, I know,
I know I own everything I need for the mean time. He has everything beautifully
planned for me, definitely.
Rest assured.
I know I should really calm down and take life just as it
comes. What gonna happen will eventually happen, it’s just the matter of sooner
or later. So, chill guys, chill dear self.
There were some times growing through your age that you’ll
face some uninvited crisis (quarter life crisis in my case). You may cry a lot,
contemplating & regretting your choices, but trust me guys, whatever you’re worried about will likely work
itself out one day.
I heard this somewhere back then; that it’s kind of your
mind, your body telling you that you’re starting a new phase in your life and
this is the time to start cementing everything in your life that you like. Grab
all the things that you believe can bring you happiness you’re searching for.
Choose wisely though haha.
Expanding, finding the things that make you happy and just
maturing in general, realizing that you’re growing up.
It can be emotional sometimes. Feel it, move on & move
up!
To you my readers, and me; I wish you good health &
happiness. To grow into a man & woman that you always wanted to be.
And may all your wishes come true, one fine day if not now.
Age Gracefully. Let’s.
Happy Blissful 25th Birthday Nadia!
p/s : I think I’ve found that special someone (Mr.ZY) –
hopefully he really is my other half He created for me . insyaAllah, biiznillah.
Thank you for all the warm wishes! Much appreciated! LOVE,
xoxo.
0 comments