Nonattachment

6:57 PM

Hi Assalamualaikum guys!

Hehe the thing is I am super bored right now, I really don't know what to do herm. (My life is sooo boring right now guys, stucked with maid-kinda daily routine which bore me and depressed me sometimes hahah!)

You know what..

Lately, I think I am so in love with this one man that I almost ridicule myself.

Thank God that does not last long. I am back to who I was, fully aware of where I stand and what I want in my life. Again, book saved me. (still adore him the same tho hahah!)

To be honest I've been contemplating of what and how I should act when my heart was at mess, and a firm resolution came after reading the 'non-attachment' chapter.

You know guys, in this life, we really can't count on anything. We need to know no matter how hard and how much we try, the world just doesn't behave as how we want. So in order to free ourself from expectations that could create disappointment, "non-attachment" attitude could help.

Doing that, we accept and allow what is instead of fighting it. Through whatever we encounter, we can just go with the flow, working with what's really in front of us and not what we think should be. And yes, approaching things with open minded and attachment free will less likely disappoint us when things don't turn out how we want it to.

Well it is definitely comforting to believe we are in control of our fate, but we need to know the ultimate control is HIS and HIS alone. There are countless forces that shape our destinies, and we have little say in how it will play out. But we are the one who will decide how we will handle thing as it comes - either with grace, kindness, compassion and confident or the opposite way round.

Non-attachment attitude can really discard those uninvited miserable thought in our head,  if only we agree to surrender ourselves to the unpredictable and uncontrollable. And fully trust that He The-Almighty will provide us with exactly what we need.

So yeah, let go of the expectation attached in our mind and heart, and be open with what life will bring us into. Enough said, just: make a lot of dua and put our whole trust in Him, for indeed, He is the ultimate best planner of all. He  knows what suit us best and we do not.

Truthfully, easy said than done ! Hahah!

Let's try and give our best shot anyways hehe.

Till then, let's pray A LOT. May we all get the best we well deserved.

Love, xoxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments