Random early 2018

11:39 PM

Hello assalamualaikum guys..

Been a while, and now its  April 2018 already! how time flies!

Well nothing really change with the new year, or maybe just not yet.

Okay, a little life update.

I started my 2018 doing attachment in PPUiTM Sungai Buloh. All thanks to Kak Hana's father for arranging everything from A to Z. There I learned and experienced a sneak peek of real life as a doctor. The senior doctors aka my supervisor were very nice to me, or should I say very patient (?) Because you know, I was extremely slow doing my task to an extent that even me frustrated with myself. Two and half months there, and I decided to call it off. Too much stress from too little knowledge.

Personal life? I mean love life..I don't know. Sometimes happy, sometimes zzzz . Or maybe I am still not ready for any mature relationship? I don't know guys..CLINGY..thats my problem. I want him to be as clingy as I am towards him, but he is nothing like that. I love him, sincerely..but I honestly don't know if he loves me the same, because I don't think he adore me as much.
What should I do? Should I continue staying in this relationship? I don't know..

Frankly speaking, this is not the adult life that I have been dreaming to have, and in fact far from what I've been hoping for. Nothing near. Jobless and lifeless at 26 well who would ever dreamt of having this kind of life kan?

Still alive..something I should forever be grateful for.

Alhamdulillah anyways.

You Might Also Like

0 comments