Zenithians's Grand Dinner
4:45 PM
It was great. Dinner team did a very good job I'd say.
#thankyoudinnerteam!
Kak Wahidah and her son ;)
Aini aka Chu Eni. 💕 UNO gang 🂡🂭🂮 😄😄😄
Aini & Syafiza Nadia
Do I really need to mention her name again? haha 👭💕 Kak Hana
2016's Malaysian Student Coordinator
Meet the angelic soul, Nadirah!! 😇💖
tall tall tall so tall this lady or is it short short short so short this lady (?) haha you choose, either way is fine 👌😉
Prof.Dr. Khaled our ex-Malaysian Student Coordinator now the Vice President of Faculty Medicine of Zagazig University.
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hahahahahahhahahahaha I call this my no make up face hahahahaha (basically because i put no foundation, no eye makeup done < no eye makeup = no make up face : to me! haha) my forehead was somewhat dry so heck the foundation turned out mosaic-y (if you know what I mean) that I ended up washing my face all over again and did my face for the day with 4 simple steps teheee -_-''
1. spray the toner
2. conceal the eyebag
3. pat on the compact powder
4. put on the lipstick
2. conceal the eyebag
3. pat on the compact powder
4. put on the lipstick
done !! hahahaha! that's what you do when you got dry skin and you don't have enough makeup stuff!
thank you for last night babe! 😗😗😗
early comer y'know!
my first ever self-design saree! simple yet elegant was the aim and I guess I played it quite well.
but still, more confidence needed!
Kak Ecah 💕
Kak Atiq the lovely neighbour .
Btw, Kak Tiqah was soo good MC-ing! Both the MCs last night were 👍👍
my shiny forehead 😂😂
housemates be like..
that man over here..I like his English
Housemates Kiera, Muja, Ain 👭👭
Kak Dilla.
.
.
.
Another memory of us,
Zenithians.
Now, waiting for the official pictures from Mr & Miss Photographer.
💗

































0 comments