The Ones

10:41 AM


 Za, Ira, Mar, Rai, Kak Ecah, Tiqah


Words can't describe how much gratitude I have for these people.
(plus two, Kak Hana & Nadirah couldn't make it)

My six years in Egypt were filled with ups and downs.
The depression I had was no kidding and they were the ones I had always turn to (in term of human I mean) whenever I was emotionally unstable. 

Rai, thank you so much. I can't recall our first year, but I do remember we started to get very close in our second year. You used to hang out at mine that year back in 2012. Then in third year or was it fourth (?) I spent few nights at yours. Haha #bawakbarangmacamnakpindahrumahmasatuhaha . Lucky enough though, you had one empty bed in your room that time. Gone were those difficult days and now I'm beyond grateful it happened that way. Well, I get to know you better :)) 

Za, thank you so much. Needless to mention, you were always there for me. You know what? You're getting more and more beautiful each day, inside out! I'm so jealous okay!
(Hey pretty lady, I don't know what to say lah to you hahahahaha all I remember is  I'd always call you then merepek tah pape kekeke and we shared tah pape cerita jugak hahahahaha selalu jugak ajak teman I kemana-mana).
I'll forever cherish our early 20's days, stories and immature talks with you.
That's what true friends do together kan? :3

Mar, thank you so much. You looked so cold in our first year that I never thought I would befriend you but look at us now haha I stick to you like glue :D #gengsukamakanyamgoreng. You might had your own problems, but still you listened and gave me the advices when I need it. The encouragement, positivity and more lah! Okay I'll stop here.
Haha poured everything in my heart  in your 2016's Birthday Card already ;)

Tiqah, thank you so much. 2014 brought us closer. That was when you became our neighbour. We hang out, we talked. I'd always ended up at yours when I was bored, when I felt lonely and there you were, melayan karenah tak semengah nadia ni :3
Thank you babe. I pray your life get smooth as it was before as soon as it could.
Hang in there Tiq! Remember He tests those whom He loves!

Ira, thank you so much. The most selfless human being I've ever known. I bet most people would agree with me on that too! How could they not though. I was very happy when I heard my name included in the last smallest group in our 5th year but little that I know the blessings would make me this content. I am truly happy, blessed to have known you in my life.
Your endless help, motivation especially  during exams period are much appreciated.
May all your dreams come true!

Kak Ecah, thank you so much. Heeeeee I was totally thick skinned when I first met you face to face. Our friendship isn't yet that long but there's something in you that made me trust you more than others. You know something that I never told anyone else, not even my own family members. You know the exact reason I chose to study abroad and I know you'll keep all those stories only to you.
For trying your best to help me fulfilled my need, I can't thank you less.

Nadirah, thank you so much. You've proved your worth as a good friend in early 2016. I will never forget how you were the only one available when I need someone most at that moment. That night when I was devastated by the news, not knowing what to do, shivering, didn't even know how should I feel, when I was just hoping someone would pat me and say everything gonna be okay, you were there. Oh yes, you were also the one who'd willingly go to the pharmacy to buy me my medicine in the middle of Raya feist when it was scorching hot outside back then!
Such an angelic soul you have Nad.

And last but not least, Kak Hana, thank you so much. Your name were mentioned few times already in this blog kekeke. So, if you're reading this go search 'Kak Hana' at the search box up there :p
.
.
.
Of course what's written here do no justice to our real relationship, but hey,
.

Dear 'The Ones' ;
thank you for your presence,
thank you for accepting me for who I am without forcing me to do something I just couldn't ,
thank you for lifting up my spirit whenever I was low.

I pray you will always be in God's protection.
whenever & wherever.

Sincerely, your little tiny-miny petite friend.

THE ONES:
special ones whom I have so much gratitude for.

A big, huge "ALHAMDULILLAH" for these eight!

You Might Also Like

0 comments