Aidiladha 2016 #Zagazig
5:42 PMHappy Eid !!
Last eid in Egypt insyaAllah :)
Scroll down, look at the photos and you were like "????"
There's nothing much to story actually. It was just a happy eid morning with my friends.
Why stadium? Because basically, Zagazians pray in there instead of in mosque for eid prayer. Actually, there is one mosque that specifically attribute for Malaysian students but I don't like it there. Like, why would I be only with my community when I am here in Egypt, right? It doesn't feel right to always be in comfort zone anyway.
:
Kak Izatie & Kak Hana
Kak Tiqah Anuar, Kak Amalina, Kak Hana
Kak Hana, Kak Tiqah Anuar
Hana, Yan
Kak Hana : a friendship that I cherish. The light of my life in Zagazig
Tiqah Norizan. Your availability is much appreciated Tiq :)
Kak Hana, Kak Abil, Kak Amalina, Kak Tiqah. My Raya Squad this year. Blessed. A Happy Morning with them :)
0 comments