A Weekend Escape

11:47 AM

Just something I want to remember. Thought better tobwrite a bit before I completely forget . The nanny you know -_-"

Few days back, I texted Kak Hana : "Kak, Jom gi CS weekend ni", she agreed and..there we were, hanging around the whole day xD

Yesterday was..

Fun. Fulfilling. Relaxing. Just the way I would love the day be.

We left right after Obstetrics class and arrived at City Star around lunch time, so we headed straight to Mori Sushi. To be honest, they weren't as yummy as to when I ate them before. We ordered combo 33 set (to make it easy actually) but to fit our palate, I think it's  better to order our own choice of pieces rather than go for combo. But anyway, I enjoyed the lunch.

We strolled around, window shop-ed, lepak-ed.

At the Virgin was the best. Laugh-ing, meh-ing, snap-ing over the quotes and titles they have there is such a bliss. Had so much fun with those books. If only they still have chairs like they used to have back then, I bet we'll not move our butt from there ^^ Well, lucky they don't xD

We walked like crazy looking for toilet, searching for prayer room, to find the exit door and many more lah. Lol guys lol. Me with my poor sense of direction omg may God help me with that. God bless you Kak Hana. Do take this nonsense as me helping you enhancing your navigation skills, sisturrrr. Really guys, I cannot go to any big mall alone. The perk of always going around absent minded -,-''

So, my catch yesterday was my very first bear that I actually bought for me myself and the diary-kinda-notebook that we bought as a friendship token. There was this one chocker with silver love pendant that I really want, but no enough money, so yeah ^^

Everything done yesterday was something I couldn't possibly do with "just anyone" (being the reserved person I am). But the fact that I can really enjoy the day with her, means a LOT. I'm soooo gonna cling onto you, like, forevahhhh. Habislah sisturrrrrr *insertwhiteghostemoticon* :D

For a great day, I am thankful.
#grateful #gratified

The catches. Meet Miss Hamleys (she doesn't look like a girl, but I decided it should be a girl ^^) my new company from now on xD

Kak Hana & me : waiting for food to be served.

Going back to our place : waiting for some other colleagues and the van.

At Virgin. 


And now, I really should focus on my final exam. God bless us all. Love. xoxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments