Finding Passion & Purpose

1:11 PM

I changed my mind.

Few of my previous posts were actually 'self-knowledge questions' for what I called my self discovery journey. At first I thought it will be a good idea to share it here, but thinking again, I don't think I'm ready for such exposure yet. Plus, most of the questions (from the book I read) are quite personal and some relates to future-thingy (dreams and all).

I decided to just save all that for my diary. **might share one or two here which & when appropriate**

So, what questions am I talking about?
The book talks about self-knowledge, about knowing how you, personally, feel about a wide range of issues. To invest just 5 minutes a day, interrogate yourself for priceless gift. It is to cultivate a significant sense of who you are so you'll see you are a pretty admirable person instead of being all shy, pessimist and inferior about yourself.

The plus value is that those questions that you'd think in advanced, might also be a great help later on - no more hesitation in any conversation, no need extra time to formulate your ideas and yeah you'll definitely look like one confident creature talking even if you are actually not :)

I haven't pass quarter of those questions yet, so let's see how first. Will post more questions (examples) when I'm done. xoxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments