Life update - June 2019
10:31 AMAssalamualaikum
It has been quite a while since my last update here.
Just a short update.
I've been so busy juggling my life, the ups and downs..so many things have changed.
First, I started working on 25th June 2018. On this date, my journey as a houseman started.
1 year already, and one thing I can conclude for sure, I am not into this path. I will continue and try my best to finish my housemanship (struggling guys, I'm struggling..so stressful), however to continue in clinical path afterward is definitely not my first choice.
Secondly, I am married now. Alhamdulillah. We tied knot on the 6th June 2019. The solemnisation at 10 am and the reception started at 12.30pm. It was not a well planned wedding, but alhamdulillah for everything. We are doing the 'long distance relationship' at the moment, it wasn't nice, but ok la haha.
ok that's it for now, till then, lot's of love xoxo
Assalamualaikum! 😘
0 comments