Driving Licence
12:04 PM
Hello Assalamualaikum guys!!
July already! OMG just what have I done in these few months?
I don't know haha
Okay let's start.
I finally got my driving licence last May. Finally guys. After repeating part II (failed at going uphill lol). I was super nervous the first time I took the test that my legs won't function. They were totally stiff I never ever imagined they could be so! Everything was a mess.
Road test : all I can remember is me apologizing for thousands times. I was like "maaf encik maaf encik" all the way everytime I messed up. LOL guys LOL. And thank God I refused to let him drive instead when he offered me! Thank God I know the test's rule or otherwise I failed on road too! Thank God! Yeay passed!
Repeat circuit : I was demanding for certain car that day (Cikgu Zura allowed me to haha). Did not get the one I particularly wanted and got the one they called "maja" - bringingbadluck instead. God nervous I was, but I kept saying prayer and alhamdulillah that car gave me 98% cooperation. Passed yeay!
Level up yeay!

0 comments