Happy 24th girl!

11:26 PM

Turning 24 today. Alhamdulillah.

"If I want to be happy, it would be my own doing"

I realized, there's nobody can make me happy from within if it is not me myself. Yes, other people do/can make me happy, but it will not last long. Happiness that comes from other people can disappear anytime the situation change, not like the one you created yourself. Or at least, it will stay with you a little longer :)

To all the well wishes, gifts and celebration I am indeed thankful. May God shower these people with lots of love and blessings. They will always be in my prayer.

To my housemates, thank you for accepting me for who I am all these years. We had our ups and downs, but still sticking together. Thank you.

To Kak Hana, your presence means a lot to me. You're such a gift God granted me that I don't want to lose. May our friendship forever be filled with love, understanding and acceptance. Let's be that good friend to the very end.

I don't know, but this year's birthday feels special (ok I know, I feel special on this date every year hahahaha think said the same in my two-two post haha). The wish from Kak Rachel really made my day. I miss her so much! Can't wait for the day we meet each other again, been so long..hope to see her next year! Not forgotten, Hana  Rozunan's wish! Haha :D :D :D

And of course, the best part was the evening spent alone at a cafe. Just as how I wish my evening would be. From the first step to the last step (out and into home again) everything was super smooth that evening. As if God blessed my way. Alhamdulillah for everything.
felt so thankful, made nasi lemak the next morning haha
Now, how to refrain from getting too excited?
#tobesolved

You Might Also Like

0 comments