Aidilfitri 2016 - Zagazig/Egypt

5:10 PM

Assalamualaikum guys!! Hehe I am finally here again..after months of hiatus!


SELAMAT HARI RAYA..MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN
happy eid..eid mubarak guys!! minalaidinwalfaizin.

Another blessed eid fitri in Egypt this year..the last one insyaAllah.
It was a simple celebration with few other colleagues..many of us went back to Malaysia (including my housemates..yes guys, i'm alone at home for almost one month!! big applause for me myself! haha) so there's only small number of Malaysian (my batch especially) here in Zagazig this Raya.

The Raya morning, I woke up early..super early guys, because of my sinus allergy!! haha what a night! I ate squid that night and got the flu-like symptom right few hours after..yeah me and seafood, we can't get along very well. Then went to mosque for Solat Raya and guess what guys, I didn't manage to pray!! We were late..haha but there's a funny story beside. Lol gus lol. We were late, but I didn't know they already prayed. So, I put on my telekung right after I enter the mosque bhahnhaha not knowing they were done, and just sit there listening to KHUTBAH guys!! haha and only realized what's going on when the males rouse to disperse and I was like "HUH??? LOL NADIA LOL" and was super embarrassed! HAHAHA a story I can tell my grandchildren later on..haha maybe.

Then that evening I went to Za's house..ate nasi himpit, rendang and some cake..it was yummy..thanks Ain and Za :)) and the rest of the days, back to my usual daily routine ^^

And here are some photos of this year's Raya ;) 
me and Ain Abdullah..a really lovable person she is

haha this photo..everyone looks gloomy and few shades darker!! booo lighting : batchmates in Zagazig Aidilfitri 2016

and look at my sisters..bhahahahahhaha!! why so selekeh adik-adikku haha they need me guys, they need me to organise their raya attire..haha














the added members. Alongs.

my Ila and Cek . loveeee

cousins

the anok jate of the family


cikma's family

ayahsu's family with tok ayah and tokwae..loveeee

cikna's family is here











ayah mi's family

ayah cik's family

cikna and Jo


















ayah ngoh's family - haha ayah ngoh missing here..you can find him in Ila and Cek's picture above.

InsyaAllah, I will be there with you guys in Malaysia next Aidilfitri..InysaAllah :))

Till the next post, God bless!! 

xoxo. love.

You Might Also Like

0 comments