man..the glitch
4:24 AM
so now it is 10pm gmt+2..
I was in the kitchen earlier cooking something to satisfy my hunger and this sudden thought came across my mind..
"MAN..
I think I am totally frustrated with them..I am afraid being with them..they provide me no safe..I still don't feel protected whilst I am with them, MAN. So how, how? Of course, our prophet (pbuh) is always the guide to the best of the best..he is always the best example if I really need someone as examplary..but then..he is he..man nowdays? Is there's still someone as good as what I dreamt of?"
I dont know anymore..my heart hardened I think..maybe it just broke with those frustrations in the past..
well, maybe this is the best path and phase that has been fated for me..
I believe, if there's something good for me later on, things will change in split second..as it supposed..
and, as for now, focus for what actually matters . triple hearts. Trust yourself more, for that will bring the confidence into you, nadia xoxo
0 comments