convo - senior . our second batch
1:38 AM
okay, let's seriously recollect what happened so far..might miss some though..
and the pictures;
okay first start with the last 2 months event.
our second batch senior's convocation ceremony
"ZAGAZIG UNIVERSITY MALAYSIAN MEDICAL STUDENTS CONVOCATION CEREMONY"
"ZAGAZIG UNIVERSITY MALAYSIAN MEDICAL STUDENTS CONVOCATION CEREMONY"
so here is the cheerful morning we started our day with;
and the pictures;
every picture hold it's own story..
the peak moments of that day was when I accidentally met teacher Zaiton and the moment I got a picture taken with that one handsome senior..yeah was a bit crazy back then i think..haha
just for fun, seriously, just for fun that post on fb..just to make my life here in Zagazig a little bit colorful, yeah before going back for good..haha since my previous years, they were so dull you know..and yeah I made it..
anyway, I hope that brother and his fiance did not take that seriously.. I have no such hard feeling for him kot..that was just for fun, yes merely for fun..nothing more.
alright isyak..next time inshaAllah for the next entry..when I have free time of course! :D
but one sure thing, not tomorrow xD
till then, God bless!















0 comments