patient oh patient

3:17 AM

today was totally suck..

no I didn't start my day with bad mood though..
but heol clinical session today really put me down..
the patient was terrible..yes I know it was my bad at some part for coming unprepared to class! but still, why did she need to point her fingers to me saying I am small , incompetent and annoyed with me?
whatttt whattttt whatttttt
whyyyyyyyy theres still such descrimination
not fair..totally not fair!
whatever it was nadia, sabar..sabar..sabar
God, pls..grant me goodness :'((


edit:
so today I reread some of my blog posts and came across this one. Well, that's how life is kan? Going through this life, we won't/can't possibly have all ups, there must be some downs too. And yes guys, when you feel down, when someone dissed you, make you feel low and terrible, just put your right hand on your left chest, and say "it's okay, it's fine..I'll better anyway" and if that does not work too, then go check out this video > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFg62bogHz0 Happy watching!


You Might Also Like

0 comments