paed - general round

9:02 PM

oh god :'(

I like you dr talat,
I like your style..
I love your fast-teaching..
I love that you always get us patient for bed-side learning even they're hardly found
I love that we always finished early
and most important, I know you kind of hoping me doing well in exam too

:(((((

sad..sad and frustrated
can't believe I did it wrong
can't believe that I forgot the crucial things
can't believe how tactless I was
:(((

how I hope dr help me
how I hope you're generous with marking

most important..how I hope HE helps me,
please ya rabb

ps..you reader, pray for my success, will you?
may you too, succeed in whatever you're doing :')

Edit :
He did help me guys. Full mark yeay. Alhamdulillah :)
May Allah grant you happiness in this dunya and the life after.

You Might Also Like

0 comments